“Complex Aesthetic Rehabilitation” – excellence course held by Dr. Domenico Massironi
21 October 2013 09:00 Indent
Course organised by Quintessence International Romania – Dental Education Division in collaboration with 1st Aesthetics Medical - Indent clinic
October 21-23, 2013 (three days course)
Theoretical Module - 100 places available
Practic Module (Hands-On) - 30 places available
Course held in English
Day one - Oct 21, 2013 – Theoretical Module; between 09:30 and 18:00 hours; 100 places available
The course' theoretical module will be held at Intercontinental Hotel Bucharest, Fortuna Room, 21st floor, between 09:30 and 18:00 hours
Topics approached during the course:
- Communication and treatment plan:
- x-rays, intermaxillary relations, photos, occlusal analysis
- ways or recording the centric relation and presentation of other parameters useful in complex cases rehabilitation
- aesthetic analysis: aesthetic rehabilitation criteria, macro and micro aesthetic analysis
- digital photography (photographic lenses, flashes, photo mirrors, spandex, camera settings, transfer) – by Dr. Alessandro Conti
- communication with the patient
- Modern approaches in prosthetics (minimally invasive preparation and cementation stages)
- Metal-free technique: direct and indirect restoration (composite – direct technique, on’lay – overlay)
- Laminated veneers preparation stages
- Additional veneers management (indications and limitations, wax-up, mock-up and silicone index)
The participation cost for the course' theoretical module is 100 euro/person.
Days two and three - Oct 22 & 23, 2013 - Hands-On; between 09:00 and 18:00 hours; 30 places available
The course' practical module will take place at Quintessence Romania headquarters, in Bucharest, 62 Soseaua Nordului, ground floor, sector 1 (Herastrau Park Residential area), between 09:00 and 18:00 hours
Topics approached during the course:
- Records: photographs, computer, conclusion, demonstrations and practical part for attendants
- Crowns preparation in accordance with “Modified chamfer” technique: practical demonstration on models with the use of microscope
- Preparation for laminated veneers: practical demonstration on models with the use of microscope
- Live demonstation on patient - Dr. Domenico Massironi
The participation cost for the course' practical module is 990 euro/person. The payment will be done in lei at BNR rate of the invoice issuing day.
No EMC points are awarded.
Dr. Domenico Massironi
- He was born September 1st , 1954 in Melegnano, Milan, Italy.
- He graduated “magna cum laude” Medicine and Surgery at the University of Pavia and has specialized in Dentistry at the same University with the same honours.
- Diplomate of ICOI (International Congress of Oral Implantologists); Active Member of EAED (European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry) and Active Member of AMED (the academy of microscope enhanced dentistry).
- He has held numerous courses and congresses both nationally and internationally.
- He has published several articles and two books, among which “Precision in Prosthetic Restoration”, written in co-operation with dental technicians, Mr. Alberto Battistelli and Mr. Romeo Pascetta published by Quintessence and “Precision in Dental Aesthetics” written in co-operation with Mr. Romeo Pascetta and Giuseppe Romeo published by Quintessence; both translated in numerous languages.
He has a well established private practice in Melegnano where he specialises in Implantology and Prosthetics.
Dr. Massironi is using the microscope since 1988.
Dr. Alessandro Conti
- Dr. Conti graduated the Dentistry University of Pavia
- He is Assistant Professor at the University of Pavia and lectures at national and international courses and congresses
- Author of various scientific articles in dentistry publications
- Dr. Conti is practicing dentistry in private clinics like: Alessandria, Casale Manferrat, Genova si Melegnano and is collaborating with specialists in the field like: Dr. Domenico Massironi, Federico Ferraris, Roberto Rossi.
- He is specialised in Dental Conservative Prosthetics
Ana Grosu; tel: 0724.582.405; e-mail: email@example.com